Bartop - Microgranulate
Microgranulated cork stopper in T shape with black lid. Available in small and large quantities.
Ideal for: Ideal for bottles where stoppers need to be manually removed and reinstalled. Cork bartops are popular for packing rum, vodka, whiskey, tequila, liqueurs and others.
Material: Microgranulate Cork (cork stopper), PVC (Cap);
Cork Diameter: Variable
Cork Length: 1,06" (27mm)
Cap Diameter: Variable
Made in: Portugal, European Union (EU)
Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth;
- Please indicate your address in the information section when paying
- We accept payment through Paypal and Visa.
- Products will be shipped as soon as payment has been confirmed and validated;
- Send us a message with your request.
- All items must be returned in the same condition as they were shipped in the original packaging within 14 days of receipt of item delivery.
- If CACork understands that your return has been used or has a non-resale condition, we will not accept it for refund or exchange and will be required to pay the freight to ship the item back.
- Once your item has been returned, we have provided up to 3 business days for your new order to be processed.
- We only refund the P & P costs of the return if the goods are defective or if you have received an item in error.
If you have more questions, please consult our FAQ or contact us.